analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,667 Replies
9. If you're talking about Witcher 1 you'll be in for a wild ride. It's a shame that people are leaving. Is the flash conversion project going to happen within our lifetime or is it wishful thinking?
10. Aw, we’ll miss you, sciller. Anyway, lately I’ve been playing Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX (in other words, I’m playing the remastered Kingdom Hearts games). I’ve never got to play the games as a child, but now I get to as a 23 year old woman. I really enjoy it but the camera in the first game will be the death of me. Also, I’m really struggling with the battle against Ursula.
11. Howdy, just dropping by
12. Hello again. Never touched any Kingdom Hearts games.
Welcome back, SirLegendary, and join our mourning. About 9 month ago Armorgames decided to let their legendary flash games fade away, and in my opinion this was also the decision to close it down. Technical solutions to enable flash were available, but were suppressed and banned from the forums. There was no free speech in terms of technical facts. When the browsers removed flash in January, I wrote manuals on how to still use flash and even receive quests, but they were deleted without any reason. I was very disappointed. Then the flash games were removes from the html-pages (but the .swf files were still available and runable). Armorgames decided to remove them without any technical necessity.
When all the stuff started, the moderators (or whoever) put much effort into deleting posts about technical solutions. Back then, I hoped that there would be a return to something like an flash emulator (Newgrounds and Kongregate have such solutions). I was wrong, AG decided to die.u
Still, there is hope. Last week I played some 40 years old A2600 games on my laptop. And this is much more difficult: A2600 had a totally different hardware. And there was no software, even games were hardware. There are already some flash-emulators (well, only passable good), and I'm sure I will still play flash in the 40-years-away future.
So this is my eulogy for Games of Gondor, which is called since 2005 Armorgames. You accompanied me about 17 years of my life, and I will miss you. Your heritage will live - like any artificial object - in its numberous mirrors and replications. See you again on the next site or emulator! So long, and thanks for all the fish!
1. Are you ok there, Hal?
2. Am I reading that right? They took down even the few Flash Games that were once compatible after the Great Fall of Flash?
3. Reviving the count.
4. Won't happen.
5. "for God all things are possible" (Mt 19:26b)
You must be logged in to post a reply!